Thoughts on a path

"If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads." ~ Anatole France

thoughts on line

"i should never underestimate the power of line, straight or otherwise" ~ Barbara

For a Friend

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together" ~ Vincent van Gogh

Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin - Charlie Brown














Just finished watching "the Great Pumpkin" for the millionth time it seems but once again, I never tire of it. I love Snoopy and the Red Baron, and Linus staying in the pumpkin patch until 4am ... it makes me look forward to Charlie Brown's Christmas.


Here are a few photographs from around our house ... there are still little children in the neighbourhood, and despite being a teenager ~ my son still enjoys Halloween. My daughter enjoys the decorating and pumpkins but nothing too scary.
Have a great weekend ...

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

looks and sounds like a perfectly wonderful Halloween to me~