Thoughts on a path

"If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads." ~ Anatole France

thoughts on line

"i should never underestimate the power of line, straight or otherwise" ~ Barbara

For a Friend

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together" ~ Vincent van Gogh

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Relay for Hope 2015 - Nova Scotia Panel

I have been fortunate enough to get myself involved with the 2015 Relay for Hope - it is a cross country Relay in support of AIDS/HIV research starting in St.John's, NF this month and finishing in Hope, BC in October of 2015.

Here are some images of my Nova Scotia panel that will become part of a much larger project including pieces from all the provinces and territories.  It will then follow the runners across this great land!

I had a great time working on this and learned so incredibly much ...

Enjoy and many best wishes!







3 comments:

Radka said...

It's beautiful :-), well done !
xx

Jo Vandermey said...

Wonderful. I feel I am back there!

Shammickite said...

Beautiful piece of fibre art, I love the ghost chock tower!
Nice to see you on your blog. We were in touch a long time ago and then for some reason lost the connection.