Thoughts on a path

"If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads." ~ Anatole France

thoughts on line

"i should never underestimate the power of line, straight or otherwise" ~ Barbara

For a Friend

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together" ~ Vincent van Gogh

Thursday, February 17, 2011

One World One Heart ~ draw time!

First, it is so important to say how amazing this whole event has been, I have visited so many blogs and so many places over the last couple of weeks and have met so many wonderful people ~ so thank you Lisa many times over.



Judy, I will send a message and you can send me your mailing address. I will hopefully have your package in the mail over the weekend!

5 comments:

Judy Ferguson said...

Thank you so much. I have never won anything like this before. I am very anxious to get this wonderful gift.

Shammickite said...

Congratulations to you Judy, I hope you enjoy your winnings!!!

Tammie Lee said...

yea to the lucky winner, how wonderful to win your lovely gift!!

Judy Ferguson said...

I will watch for the package to arrive within 14 days. God bless you for your generous gift to me and to M.S.

Judy Ferguson said...

I received you fabulous scarf today. The colors are just wonderful and will match every jacket and coat and sweater I have. I love it. I do not knit, so it is especially dear. Thank you, I will wear it tonight and think of you. God bless.